On Friday, 16 September 2016 at 20:46:55 UTC, Tourist wrote:
Bitter much? When you started Walter opined progress will soon stall and you will have an incomplete tool with no users to maintain. That is what happened.

Well, he's got at least one user. When I find the official docs too cluttered or difficult to understand due to a huge symbol dump on the page (such as with some of the docs in std.experimental.logging and elsewhere), I go to Adam's documentation which is usually much easier to read and understand. He can also respond to bug reports much faster as it's a one-person project and all it takes is an email. I found a bug in symbol searching awhile back and he had it fixed within an hour or so.