Listen, I understand you are not interested in spending loads of time on boring polishing of formalities. We all do this in our spare time so that is to be expected.

But what you say here only shows that process is working as intended - and that it is not suitable for you. Quote from readme: "Be prepared for a lot of work. There are always many ideas proposed but far fewer developers commited to pursuing the idea to the final stages of evaluation. The DIP system is not for submitting undeveloped ideas, it is a process for formal approval of language changes".

There isn't any lack of ideas in D community. Those don't hold much value on its own. What is needed is commitment and stubbornness, and DIP system, among other things, helps to not pay attention to those who are unlikely to pursue their idea to an end.