On 2016-10-17 04:08, Dicebot wrote:
Listen, I understand you are not interested in spending loads of time on
boring polishing of formalities. We all do this in our spare time so
that is to be expected.

But what you say here only shows that process is working as intended

Well, the designed of the DIP process if flawed. It's basically impossible to get something through the process unless you're Andrei or Walter. Yes, I know there's been approved DIP's but that was long time ago, when the process was very loosely defined.

If you're Walter or Andrei it's more of an FYI. Most likely Andrei already merged Walter's PR for DMD for this DIP, three weeks ago after being open for two hours.

--
/Jacob Carlborg