On 10/20/2016 08:21 AM, ketmar wrote:
On Thursday, 20 October 2016 at 05:43:47 UTC, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
Not sure what your point is here. If you're writing a library and want
to avoid giving your users deprecation messages due to the import
changes, then you need to test on 2.070 or newer. Clean compilation on
pre-2.070 does not guarantee clean compilation on 2.070+.

actually, any import deprecation messages may come only from sloppy
coding, like using "implicitly imported identifier from 3rd module".
tbh, none of my code ever triggered such a warning when DMD finally
(almost) fixed it's import scheme. not 'cause i am a brilliant, but
'cause doing it "D way" (local selective imports in the closest scope)
almost automatically prevents such bugs.

I hit tons of messages, mostly because of FQN now being more broken than ever.