On Thursday, 27 July 2017 at 18:06:41 UTC, jmh530 wrote:
I think those are only for overwriting @nogc module, but the DIP should be more clear on this matter. I would assume you can import core.attribute to simplify that.

core.attribute will be implicitly imported. That is the FQN. As a regular attribute it can be aliased.

Also, the DIP doesn't provide names for the attribute groups for the other ones. I assume GarbageCollectedness is just named that for the purpose of the example and is something that could be changed. Ideally, it would provide the names for each of the different groups as part of the DIP.

Heh, I know how much fun bike shedding is on the D forums...