On Tuesday, 13 February 2018 at 01:51:44 UTC, Seb wrote:

To give the bad news positives ones too: I'm currently investigating to extend the Research Scholarships [1] the D Language Foundation offers to students of the UPB to all students. Nothing official yet, but there could be a DLang Winter of Code if everything works out ;-)

[1] https://dlang.org/foundation/upb-scholarship.html

First, great if the D Foundation can take control of this itself, and not depend on GSoc.

Second, I don't get it. Are you saying D Foundation currently only provides such to students of UPB?