On Thursday, 22 February 2018 at 10:32:34 UTC, JN wrote:
I believe it's a common practice in other languages to do something like testing the compiler against top 20 (or more) most popular packages, while I doubt this package would make it to top 20 (do we even have such metrics from dub?), do you know if something like this is being done for D too?

We do even better - an example from a recent PR:

https://ci.dlang.io/blue/organizations/jenkins/dlang-org%2Fphobos/detail/PR-6207/1

It's ~40 projects.

(though it's really a PITA to test all these projects because (1) Jenkins is a horrible piece of software and (2) some of these projects have randomness (and thus random failures) in their testsuites.)