On Thursday, 8 March 2018 at 06:49:07 UTC, Andrew Benton wrote:
On Monday, 5 March 2018 at 17:58:25 UTC, Joakim wrote:
[...]

I took a shot at dockerizing dub-registry with the alpine build using multistage builds. I got ldc installed and dub built. Unfortunately when I tried to build dub-registry, I found that vibe-d's vibe-core, libevent, and libasync configurations can't run under musl due to some of the networking dependencies in druntime core, e.g. `core.sys.linux.netinet.in_`.

I realize that's something that you can't really prevent as the packager, but it's still relevant to the status of D for microservices.

Bad news: not being able to build vibe.d is a pretty big hit for this objective. Good news: there are other libraries we can try and we know how to fix this problem.

This guys says that vide.d works https://forum.dlang.org/thread/gikoeutmdyvolfshp...@forum.dlang.org