On Thursday, 22 February 2018 at 08:54:04 UTC, Joakim wrote:
On Monday, 23 October 2017 at 18:18:28 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
[...]

Yuxuan Shui has ported druntime to Musl over the last couple months:

https://github.com/dlang/druntime/pulls?q=is%3Apr+author%3Ayshui+is%3Aclosed

With his changes, all druntime unit tests pass, now only a few asserts tripping in the additional tests for shared libraries. I added a couple more tweaks to get all but one of the Phobos unit tests passing too.

With a last tiny patch to add a command-line flag to dmd to easily use this port- already added to the latest ldc 1.8 beta, though it doesn't have all the druntime support: https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/pull/2373 - anyone can use D with Alpine/Musl containers for microservices.

That makes me very happy!! Very much appreciated.