On Thursday, 22 March 2018 at 14:48:04 UTC, 12345swordy wrote:
That is not a runtime version of system/user attributes! That is custom checking for destructor! Hardly the same.

How would your idea work?

Again I do not see it anywhere in the specification that support your claim that all classes are dynamic. Otherwise if what your saying is true then you should unable to use classes in Better C mode, as that involves runtime.

Classes in fact do not work with -betterC. https://dlang.org/spec/betterc.html#consequences

(Note that you CAN make D classes work with a minimal runtime though... but a runtime nonetheless.)

I am asking to produce a WARNING message here.

Warning: your code is fundamentally broken and cannot work the way you want it to work.