On 9/14/18 6:41 AM, Mike Parker wrote:
DIP 1015, "Deprecation and removal of implicit conversion from integer and character literals to bool", is now ready for Final Review. This is a last chance for community feedback before the DIP is handed off to Walter and Andrei for the Formal Assessment. Please read the procedures document for details on what is expected in this review stage:

https://github.com/dlang/DIPs/blob/master/PROCEDURE.md#final-review

The current revision of the DIP for this review is located here:

https://github.com/dlang/DIPs/blob/299f81c2352fae4c7fa097de71308d773dcd9d01/DIPs/DIP1015.md

In it you'll find a link to and summary of the previous review round. This round of review will continue until 11:59 pm ET on September 28 unless I call it off before then.

Thanks in advance for your participation.

Looks pretty good to me. The only question I have is on this part:

enum YesNo : bool { no, yes } // Existing implementation: OK
                              // After stage 1: Deprecation warning
                              // After stage 2: Error
// Remedy: `enum YesNo : bool { no = false, yes = true }`

Why is this necessary? I can't see how there are integer literals being used here, or how implicitly going from `false` to `true` in the 2 items being enumerated is going to be confusing.

-Steve