On Saturday, 15 September 2018 at 20:07:06 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:

Looks pretty good to me. The only question I have is on this part:

enum YesNo : bool { no, yes } // Existing implementation: OK
// After stage 1: Deprecation warning
                              // After stage 2: Error
// Remedy: `enum YesNo : bool { no = false, yes = true }`

Why is this necessary? I can't see how there are integer literals being used here, or how implicitly going from `false` to `true` in the 2 items being enumerated is going to be confusing.

You're right, I just tested the implementation, and this is not necessary. I'll remove it. Thanks!

Mike