On 23/09/18 15:38, sarn wrote:
On Sunday, 23 September 2018 at 06:53:21 UTC, Shachar Shemesh wrote:
On 23/09/18 04:29, sarn wrote:
You can find a lot more Japanese D code on this blogging platform:
https://qiita.com/tags/dlang

Here's the most recent post to save you a click:
https://qiita.com/ShigekiKarita/items/9b3aa8f716848278ef62

Comments in Japanese. Identifiers in English. Not advancing your point, I think.

Shachar

Well, I knew that when I posted, so I honestly have no idea what point you assumed I was making.

I don't know what point you were trying to make. That's precisely why I posted.

I don't think D currently or ever enforces what type of (legal UTF-8) text you could use in comments or strings. This thread is about what's legal to use in identifiers.

The example you brought does not use Unicode in identifiers, and is, therefor, irrelevant to the discussion we're having.

That was the point *I* was trying to make.

Shachar