Rick,

> I am set up with Q15X25 tonight. Anyone willing to test this ?

At some point, I would like to try this mode. I remember it from
several years ago. It looked very promising at the time. There was
an excellent article posted on the internet years ago about it, but
I just can't seem to find it anymore :(

I stumbled across it while using the FlexNet32 stuff. It was part
of Thomas Sailer's soundmodem software locate here (URL) :

  http://www.baycom.org/~tom/ham/soundmodem/

I don't know how easy it is for you to set it up at a later date
and time, but I would like to give it a try at some point, likely
on the 20 meter band (14.109 area). I'll let you know when (and IF)
I can get it setup properly. My intention is to use soundmodem for
linux and then have my JNOS system attach to it as a KISS device.

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM