I did a search on Q15X25 and revisited the yahoogroup. And I now recall
that I asked some of the same questions a number of years ago when this
was first being tested because I was on that group for a short time, but
by then things had not gone well.

A number of people who were on that group are on this group as well and
their silence tells you that it is just not going anywhere at this
point. This was also the general viewpoint on the discussion group, but
curiously, while some found that it was very ineffective, there were
those who gave me the impression that it was much better than 2FSK300
packet.

Since the mode is not adaptable, and always quite wide, this limits its
weak signal capabilities, but the tones, spacing, and baud rates seem to
be very reasonable. In fact, isn't it fair to say that it is very
similar to Pactor 3 at its higher Speed Levels, but running at DBPSK
instead of DQPSK and a slightly slower baud rate, but almost the same
tone spacing?