Yes, the server is linux only at the moment. Ultimate goal is to use a
LAMP server without a GUI in future, but fldigi needs the GUI :)
We may also port the server to java some time, but we have to do it
step by step.

BTW, it is quite easy to install a server on UBUNTU, The installation
proces has been automated. Most of the trouble is to get the
fldigi/trx  combination running, the rest is easy.

73,

Rein PA0R

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com

Announce your digital presence via our Interactive Sked Page at
http://www.obriensweb.com/sked

Recommended software:  Winwarbler, FLDIGI, DM780, or Multipsk

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: