Hi Toby, you may want to try 10.148, the server network there will let you
connect
from all over EU during the daytime.
We see connects from Moscow, from the Cap Verde Islands, from south of Spain...
40 meters is bad because of QRM, the band being very narrow, and everybody
is on top of each other... pactor, RTTY psk31...
30 meters is quiet and no contests....

73,

Rein PA0R

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com

Announce your digital presence via our Interactive Sked Page at
http://www.obriensweb.com/sked

Recommended software:  Winwarbler, FLDIGI, DM780, or Multipsk

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: