Not able to get much of that happening here. The only server station has
been wb5con so far. I pick up some other calls but not sure what they
are doing. Just saw kd4qcl and seconds later saw kd5umw de kd5wdq. Maybe
calling each other on the same frequency?

I am hoping that as I use it more, and we have an increasing number of
active servers, this system could become very practical by having one
program that can help with multiple needs. As I have said before, having
one program that can do what otherwise would require many different
programs, would make this a very useful digital system.