Simon,

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. The ham radio developer
community is an amazingly accessible group of people.

I am very much looking forward to this release. I tend to push the software to
the limit in many ways and try hard not to whine when I push it over its limit!

Thanks again,

K*B*l*0*0*Q

P.S. FWIW this is my setup: IC7000/Signalink USB/Rigtalk attached to a 1GHZ
tower running HRD server and IPSound. On the laptop I actually operate from
IPSound to Virtual Audio Cable to fldigi (soon to be DM780 v5, I'm certain :-)
and HRD. I've got fldigi hooked into HRD via the 3rd party serial port and
virtual serial cable functions. VAC was invaluable for breaking the audio
feedback loop that causes the VOX operated Signalink from keying although I
could have disabled that and just used CAT PTT. Mostly Olivia, PSK, MFSK16 and,
if I find the occasional intrepid soul, MT63.