  From: Glenn L. Roeser
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 2:34 PM
  Subject: Re: [digitalradio] Re: IZ8BLY's PSK63F + PSKFEC31

  Hello Skip,
  I hope that shift happens because with the band conditions the way they have
been, we do need something other than PSK31. Most of my PSK31 contacts are not
very good print and I lose a lot of what is being sent due to QSB. And I have
noticed that the power levels are creeping up and up. Years ago the top power
levels for most PSK31 ops was about 15 watts output, now the norm is 35 - 50
watts. And even with higher power levels they print is far from  being 100%
print. Let's see if it catches on. Time will tell.
  Very 73, Glenn (WB2LMV)