From: Dave Ackrill
Date: 19/02/2010 14:13:16
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [digitalradio] Re: A new Mode !

Just got back in and found the following lines on the screen...

RX: <13:41 UTC> <-46.9 Hz.> iQ CQ CQ de YO4Ctp³;O4CVV YO4CVV pse k <STOP>
RX: <13:50 UTC> <-7.8 Hz.> CQ CQ CQ de WB2LMV WB2LMV WB2LMV pse k <STOP>

So the RX side seems to be working. I'll see if I can put out a few CQs
of my own later.

It looks like it might be a good mode to try on 10, 17 or 12M as well.

Dave (G0DJA)