From: Toby Burnett <ruff...@hebrides.net>
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, February 19, 2010 10:29:50 AM
Subject: Re: [digitalradio] Re: A new Mode !

Just submitted this to Jose on his ROS blog page.
What are your thoughts people please.

Thanks for a quick reply Jose. There will be others who can recommend exact
frequencies. I understand about not being swamped in the past lol, but the sub
bands do kind of work. E.g. You'd never see an MT63 signal down at 14.075. I
was thinking along the lines of just above the olivia 1000 frequencies. IE
above the beacons and olivia but this may only give 1 spot frequency before you
hit 14.112 14.101 – 14.112 is for unattended but is also used by olivia and
winmor I think, there certainly wouldn't be any rtty in the way lol. Just
thought i’d throw the suggestion out here and see what others say. I am by no
means an expert on band allocations hi hi could you mention this on the yahoo
group too Jose and there will be some ideas for sure. Toby MM0TOB