Just submitted this to Jose on his ROS blog page.
What are your thoughts people please.

Thanks for a quick reply Jose. There will be others who can recommend exact
frequencies. I understand about not being swamped in the past lol, but the
sub bands do kind of work. E.g. You'd never see an MT63 signal down at 14
075. I was thinking along the lines of just above the olivia 1000
frequencies. IE above the beacons and olivia but this may only give 1 spot
frequency before you hit 14.112 14.101 – 14.112 is for unattended but is
also used by olivia and winmor I think, there certainly wouldn't be any rtty
in the way lol. Just thought i’d throw the suggestion out here and see what
others say. I am by no means an expert on band allocations hi hi could you
mention this on the yahoo group too Jose and there will be some ideas for
sure. Toby MM0TOB