The FCC is very slow to respond to anything related amateur radio. In other
words we're a very minor player in the scheme of things. I for one will refrain
from using ROS below 222Mhz until it is approved because my license is more
valuable to me . Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and that my friends
in mine..73, Alan