Hi Ralph,

You got me again. Indeed the Commission requires that it has to be intelligent
information, and certainly any ID needs to be made in the English language or
in Morse code, not quite sure about Morse only, or other methods allowed.

One could speak as a member of an Indian tribe as was done in WWII as long as
the the ID was in English, Germans and Japanese had a lot of trouble with
that sort of communication, would that make it perhaps SS if it was done on
the wireless?

If I listen to smears of rattle, many Khz wide below 14.001 or so ,most of the
time one can
hear at the end an Id in CW. When I run WSJT, I ID in CW every couple of
minutes.

Lets say, it were a number of tones, no particular order looks like it, but I
could
down load a piece of nice freeware from the internet and it all became
intelligent info
what then?

73 Rein W6SZ.