Hi Jose,

Thanks much for your time. I am trying to understand the difference between
a certain unnamed modulation mode and single sideband with high carrier
suppression.
Looked upon from the inside and the outside but still with stable x-tal carrier
as input
to a balance modulator or perhaps a quadrature mixer.

I am serious Jose, at least trying hard in my own mind. Or you could also say
trying to prepare myself if I were to asked questions about radio amateur
operations
and had to answer them.

We here is the US are responsible for our doings on the amateur bands as the
ARRL
newsletter informed us, the view of the Commission is.

73 Rein W6SZ