Hello Nicolas,

Thanks for your reply. I have sufficient disk space, more than 400 GB,  so
that is not an issue.  I do not have any .gitconfig file in my home
directory. I can download the recipes manually using the command you
mentioned.

git clone https://github.com/gnuradio/gr-recipes.git gr-recipes

Please let me know if you need any further information. Thanks.

--
Usman