Sorry, forgot to forward this to the rest of the group.

Hello,

Yes, thank you, that helps a lot! That's exactly what I was looking for.
Good to know about SVN and Github, too - I'll keep that in mind (to be
honest, I had never heard of SVN before I came across it in the article I
was reading).

Thanks again!