On 09/04/2017 07:29 PM, Ellie White wrote:
Version 3.7.9, on a VM Ware Ubuntu machine.
You might try adding "." to your PYTHONPATH, but I thought that GRC took care of this with Python Modules.

On Mon, Sep 4, 2017 at 7:26 PM, Marcus D. Leech <mle...@ripnet.com <mailto:mle...@ripnet.com>> wrote:

    On 09/04/2017 03:48 PM, Ellie White wrote:
    Hello again,

    Ok, so I cloned the code from the spectro_radiometer repository,
    and opened the .grc file. It looks like almost everything is ok,
    except I am getting the error, "spectro_helper not defined."
    Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I suspect this is because I
    didn't install the spectro_helper block; but I am not sure how to
    do this. Do you have any advice/steps I should take? Sorry for
    the newbie question; I'm not very experienced at this kind of stuff!

    Thanks in advance. Have a good afternoon!

    Ellie

    What version of GR are you using?

    On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 3:47 PM, Marcus D. Leech