Hello again,

Ok, so I cloned the code from the spectro_radiometer repository, and opened
the .grc file. It looks like almost everything is ok, except I am getting
the error, "spectro_helper not defined." Correct me if I'm wrong here, but
I suspect this is because I didn't install the spectro_helper block; but I
am not sure how to do this. Do you have any advice/steps I should take?
Sorry for the newbie question; I'm not very experienced at this kind of
stuff!

Thanks in advance. Have a good afternoon!

Ellie