Hi all,

I am an amateur radio astronomy enthusiast and I've been using an RTL-SDR
(R820T) USB dongle for my projects; up until now I had been using a Windows 8.1
laptop, but that one is on the blink right now so I've switched to a Windows 10
computer. I've tried to plug in my SDR and run the flowgraph (attached), but I
keep getting the output below:

Generating: 'C:\\Users\\Deana White\\Documents\\top_block.py'

Executing: C:\Program Files\GNURadio-3.7\gr-python27\python.exe -u
C:\Users\Deana White\Documents\top_block.py

Win32; Microsoft Visual C++ version 14.0; Boost_106000;
UHD_003.010.001.001-0-unknown

gr-osmosdr c653754d (0.1.5git) gnuradio 3.7.11.1
built-in source types: file osmosdr fcd rtl rtl_tcp uhd hackrf bladerf airspy
redpitaya
Using device #0 Generic RTL2832U OEM
usb_open error -12

FATAL: Failed to open rtlsdr device.

Trying to fill up 1 missing channel(s) with null source(s).
This is being done to prevent the application from crashing
due to gnuradio bug #528.

gr::pagesize: no info; setting pagesize = 4096

I've run zadig for the RTL-SDR, and it works just fine with SDR#. Do you have
any advice as to why I might be having this problem with the GNURadio flowgraph?

Thanks very much! Have a great evening and take care,

Ellie