On 02/23/2018 07:01 AM, Glen Langston wrote:
Hi Marcus and Ellie,

Thanks again for the flow graph Marcus. It's a very impressive piece of work. If one has only one SDR, it is necessary to change the input number of channels to 1, I think(?) Then connect the 2nd channel (chan1) to the output of the source
block.   The modified .grc file works right away.

Cheers
Glen

Actually, you don't need to change the graph at all.

Specify a "dummy" file= device as the 2nd device:

  rtl=0  file=/dev/zero,rate=10e6

For example...