Hi,

Gregory Casamento wrote:
Also, regarding the "Dream of GNUstep" if you could tell me what everyone else is dreaming it would be helpful. Obviously all of us on GNUstep are not dreaming the same thing everyone else seems to be.

I realize this question sounds sarcastic, but I'm being serious. I very much want to know what people outside of this project want to see from GNUstep.
Also people inside this project have very different ideas and goals :)

Riccardo

  • Comments o... Gregory Casamento
    • Re: C... Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
      • R... Gregory Casamento
        • ... Gregory Casamento
          • ... James Carthew
            • ... Austin Clow
              • ... Gregory Casamento
                • ... Gregory Casamento
                • ... Austin Clow
                • ... Riccardo Mottola
                • ... Riccardo Mottola
                • ... Austin Clow
                • ... Germán Arias
                • ... James Carthew
                • ... Dr Slivnik Tomaž MA (Cantab) MMath (Cantab) PhD (Cantab) FTICA
                • ... Gregory Casamento
                • ... Dr Slivnik Tomaž MA (Cantab) MMath (Cantab) PhD (Cantab) FTICA
                • ... Riccardo Mottola
                • ... Dan Hitt
                • ... James Carthew
                • ... Riccardo Mottola