thats something i totally agree. Im building my own gnustep packages since many
years (since Debian 8) because without clang and objC 2.0 features such as ARC
i can not get anything done. Clang version and specific linker dependencies
dont help new users to succeed under Debian neither. Cross Platform development
is important for me as i use the same codebase under MacOS and Linux and FreeBSD

--
Sent from Canary (https://canarymail.io)