On 05/08/2013 03:28 PM, Matthew Gillen wrote:
On 05/08/2013 10:50 AM, Richard Pieri wrote:
Matthew Gillen wrote:
  - you may not refuse service to someone who is willing and able to pay
in that geographic area

This is what I wrote. Common carriers provide service to everyone
equally. FiOS does not do this. FiOS can't do this. It's a cable TV
service.

I'm not understanding what you're getting hung up on.  Is it the
"everyone" part or the "equally" part? Are you saying that because there
are different tiers of service it doesn't qualify?

And I tried to make clear that common carriers have nothing to do with TV. I'm talking about FiOS for internet access. I was never talking about TV. Please stop talking about TV, it is completely irrelevant to this discussion.