Is it possible to add an indication that a message has been passed by the
moderators to the subject line, or as a secondary header in the message itself?
 This way those answering the OP will know that they need to add his/her
personal address to the reply.  Additionally, the OP will know that tthe
message has come from an email address which is not registered, which can
happen by accident.

And the other question: if two moderators approve a message does it appear
twice in the or is the system sufficiently intelligent to reject moderation
after the first?  I ask this since I approved a message I had not found in the
list yesterday and subsequently found that it appeared three times in a list
with three moderators.  Can't remember which list unfortunately.

//James