I agree with what Barbara Duprey wrote in response to Bernhard, in a
long note that I'm not quoting here. We really need some way of
supporting ordinary users, especially the vast majority who just want
their questions answered and/or who don't have the time or interest to
join our community.

Barbara wrote,
> How about if we (and whoever else is especially interested in
> all this) start communicating off list ...

How about setting up a page on the wiki as well, where we can collect
our thoughts, examples, suggestions, arguments?

Either way, count me in.

--Jean

--
E-mail to discuss+h...@documentfoundation.org for instructions on how to