Hi,

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 07:34:13PM +0100, Friedrich Strohmaier wrote:
> From a geeks point of view You are right. But I'm shure that it is not a
> good idea to make all people out there geeks before using a computer or
> using office software ;o)).

Ah, so we should let people not care about their PCs, how to use it, keep it
safe
etc. and thus affecting all, spreading viruses, spam and having botnets active?

> So I heavily hope, that LibreOffice will leave it's past behind and
> will grow from a developer driven software to a community driven one.

What the hell does that have to do with people using PCs getting their basics
straight?
Correctly, it doesn't.
(Otherwise I agree with you, we can argue about marketing and I agree for some
deeper
features you need docs, but come on, are you also going to tell people on how
to use their
mouse?)

Grüße/Regards,

René