...should have added   ∄On 04/05/2011 11:12, Mike Hall wrote:Unicode Character
'THERE DOES NOT EXIST' (U+2204)

see...www.fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/2204/index.htm... easily found with
a Google searchMikeOn 04/05/2011 11:07, Olivier Hallot wrote:HiThanks for the
time to answer.The symbol is not in the wikipage indicated.It's an "∃
overlapped with /", or barred ∃, the negation of
        "exist" (∃).I wonder if this symbol can be added to Math, and if there
is a
        code (unicode) for it.RegardsOlivierEm 04-05-2011 02:07, Steve Edmonds
escreveu:On 2011-05-04 16:47, Jean-Baptiste Faure wrote:Le 03/05/2011 21:26,
Olivier Hallot a
            écrit :HiDoes anybody knows if in LO Math there si a way to
              represent themathematical symbol for "There is no", which is a
barred
              flipped E?Is it difficult to add it to the "Elements" windows? If
              bug is alreadyopen, and one of you knows it, can I get the number
              track it?Thanks in advance.Hi Olivier,Is "a notin b" the answer
you asked for ?Best regardsJBFIs it ∃! or
∉Seehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mathematical_symbolsin caseunicode
above is not transmitted by the list server and please
          advise ifthe symbol is there.steve--
Mike Hallwww.onepoyle.net--
Mike Hallwww.onepoyle.net