2011/5/4 Olivier Hallot <olivier.hal...@documentfoundation.org>

> Thanks Mike for the tip
>
> As I see, this character U+2204, does not exist in Opensymbol font, used by
> Math by default. At least not in the displayed characters of Math UI.
>
> So, if this symbol get implemented in Opensymbol, it will be trivial to
> make it show in the Element window....
>
> Olivier

Olivier, in Linux operating systems such as, e g, Ubuntu, symbols like the ∄
symbol can easily be inserted in a LibreOffice document by holding the Ctrl
and Shift keys and pressing u (Ctrl+Shift+u) and then typing the hexdecimal
code (in this case) 2204 and pressing the space bar. But I agree, this type
of logic symbol should certainly be included in the list of special
characters in LibreOffice Math....

Henri