But first a statement !Godammit !It is awfully difficult to get in touch with
the LibreOffice
        Foundation !Remember:"Kiss" !This is not a claim. Just wishng to
understand. And speaking in
        a language which is not my mother language.Can you understand this ?I
was just saying - but this ismy fifth try using different
          email addreses- that :"I
        cannot understand how comes Sophie Gautier has no mandate
        whatsoever.To my knowledge, she has always been from the very beginning
        very active member first of the OpenOffice community and, from
        its very beginning, from the LibreOfficeFoundation.Remember: I'am not
questioning the votes, just asking a
        question.Sincerely yours,Jean-Paul Ghys"