Hi,

Jean-Paul Ghys wrote on 2011-10-30 00:41:
But first a statement !Godammit !It is awfully difficult to get in touch with
the LibreOffice
         Foundation !Remember:"Kiss" !This is not a claim. Just wishng to
understand. And speaking in

it is not. ;-) There is a contact section on the website, and all our mailing lists are listed in public.

         a language which is not my mother language.Can you understand this ?I
was just saying - but this ismy fifth try using different
           email addreses- that :"I
         cannot understand how comes Sophie Gautier has no mandate
         whatsoever.To my knowledge, she has always been from the very
beginning a
         very active member first of the OpenOffice community and, from
         its very beginning, from the LibreOfficeFoundation.Remember: I'am not
questioning the votes, just asking a
         question.Sincerely yours,Jean-Paul Ghys"

Sophie is very active, and she contributed a lot to the being of the foundation and to where we stand today. She's included in all major decisions. ;-) The fact that she has no BoD role is simple - she didn't run for elections.

Maybe she will run for elections of the MC, but I don't know.

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Board of Directors at The Document Foundation