On 10/31/11 4:52 AM, Florian Effenberger wrote:
Hi,

Jean-Paul Ghys wrote on 2011-10-30 00:41:
But first a statement !Godammit !It is awfully difficult to get in touch with
the LibreOffice
          Foundation !Remember:"Kiss" !This is not a claim. Just wishng to
understand. And speaking in
it is not. ;-) There is a contact section on the website, and all our
mailing lists are listed in public.

Hi, Florian,

With all due respect, I have to agree with Jean-Paul.

I won't go into details here, I suspect such a discussion probably should be on the website list and/or done privately in a design discussion.

I will say this... If I had contracted the programmers of LO's website for an easy to use website, the only way I would pay anything for what *I* see on the site, is if the payment was court ordered.

I wish I felt differently about the site.  :-(

--
Ken

Mac OS X 10.6.8
Firefox 7.0.1