Hi Ken,

Ken Springer wrote on 2011-10-31 17:28:

I won't go into details here, I suspect such a discussion probably
should be on the website list and/or done privately in a design discussion.

I will say this... If I had contracted the programmers of LO's website
for an easy to use website, the only way I would pay anything for what
*I* see on the site, is if the payment was court ordered.

I wish I felt differently about the site. :-(

well, I agree that the TDF website itself is a bit out of date and needs work, no doubt. Especially the mailing lists are somehow buried in other content. The LibO sites, however, look much better to me and also reference to the mailing lists.

About generally getting in contact with TDF, I think that's easy: www.documentfoundation.org -> Contact -> click on one of the mail addresses

Any valueable feedback is welcome, of course. Regarding the TDF website, I indeed plan on calling the website mailing list soon to rework the content.

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Board of Directors at The Document Foundation