From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Sean O
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 11:09 AM
To: discuss@jquery.com
Subject: Re: [jQuery] New Plugin: jMP3

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the compliments.

The IE Flash Fix is a known issue -- the "Eolas workaround" I reference
on
the plugin page under Plugin Information.  I've tried combinations of
the
suggestions on http://jquery.com/docs/Cookbook/, but nothing seems to
work.
There are a few .js files that claim to get around this, but I'd rather
not
have to include another script.

_______
SEAN O