Hey listen,

I'd love to be able to pack all of the accordion parameters into classes.
But, there's just too much information there to make it make-sensical when
read by people who are a bit slow on the uptake, as Paul hints might be
the case.

Another good, but not very semantic solution, was to include a script tag
that only defined an object for containing the parameters.  That might be
a bit cleaner and easier.

- Brian