Hi Rey,
This is slightly off-topic of me but I'm not sure how else to get in
contact with you. I just want you to know that I replied to your
direct email a few weeks ago (regarding the case study), but I think
my email didn't get past your junk filter. Please advise if you are
still interested, and maybe add my email to your address book so I
get through to you.
Sorry for this email everyone else, please forgive me.

Joel Birch.