Hey Rey,

Someone posted an alternate comparison in the comments that did feature
jQuery:
http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/UP3/Javascript+Toolkit+Comparison

However, they gave it one star for "widgets"!  Huh? What?  Did this person
not even take a brief glance at the Plugins page?  And developer community
got a measly 2 stars.  They obviously don't know about this list, and didn't
bother to look.  Perhaps the forthcoming (?) forums will help exposure.  At
least the Nabble interface gets some jquery-ish keywords out there...

________
SEAN O