No, let's made changing slogan. Each time new slogan, new first paragraph,
with arrows to browse them!

2006/12/8, Jonathan Sharp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On 12/8/06, Christopher Jordan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Yeah, but we probably don't want to slam other projects. That seems
> kinda like bad sportsmanship or bad geekmanship or something. Doing
> something like that may alienate more folks that it attracts. :o/

Here here! jQuery stands on its own when demonstrated. I think just
clearly laying out the different approaches and let people decide on their
own. People will be more committed to jQuery (and convinced) if they decide
on their own. jQuery's same elegant approach should also be evident in
examples and comparisons.

-js

Dragan Krstić krdr
http://krdr.ebloggy.com/