Actually, we discuss same  stuff few weeks ago, and we where promised that
new jquery site will come very soon. Only thing new I saw that site is
havier to navigate (due to some content re-arrangment), there's no live
demos in docs, and there's no demo page, just folder content. The first demo
(accordion) doesn't work. AJAX demo is very static, etc, etc...

So, we have lot of errors, lot of bad navigation, and lot of developers in
love....

Lets make contest for new slogan and for new first paragraph, and for new
site design and etc.... We can post all that contests on sitepoint and
similar sites (banner contest made lot of dust to fly around).

Beside I am emotional attached to jQuery logo, I think it needs slight
redesign.

For slogan> the sleekest JS, or > javascript on ease, or > makes things
happen, or> make things work, or> does your work, or make job done, etc...

english is not my native